Protec’s Xtra Large Tenor Saxophone Contoured PRO PAC Case is specially designed to accommodate vintage horns, horns with larger bells (fitting bell sizes up to 7″), or horns with keys on the opposing side of the bell.
Each PRO PAC features a shaped wood shell frame which is lightweight and durable, tough weather resistant ballistic nylon exterior, high quality metal hardware, long-lasting custom zippers, and removable padded shoulder strap and I.D. tag. The molded interior features a soft velvet lining and has built-in compartments for neck and mouthpiece.
- Quick-lock case closure
- Backpackable with optional backpack strap (model #BPSTRAP)
- Removable padded shoulder strap and ID tag
- Convenient subway handle
- Exterior pocket, oversized
- Built-in organizer to hold pens, keys, and small accessories
- Weather-resistant 1680 ballistic nylon exterior with reinforced zig-zag stitching
- Hardware, black sturdy metal
- Compatible with optional rain jacket (Model # RAIN3)
- Lightweight shock absorbing wood frame
- Soft non-abrasive velvet lining
- Neckpiece/Mouthpiece compartment• Exterior Dimensions: 34.5 x 13 x 9.5" (876.3 x 330.2 x 241.3mm)
• Front Pocket Interior Dimensions: 18.5 x 7 x 1.5" (469.9 x 177.8
Protec Case - Tenor Sax XL