Protec’s bass clarinet case is designed to fit one-piece bodies and low Eb keys located either on the body or bell. Two sizing blocks are included inside the case. The smaller block fits longer bodies up to 36” in length with a low Eb key located on the body. The larger block fits shorter bodies up to 34” in length with the low Eb key located on the bell. Not designed to fit bass clarinets in keys of C or A. Fits popular brands with one-piece bodies including Selmer, Buffet, Yamaha, Jupiter, Leblanc, and Vito.
- Dual-corded handle design with padded handle wrap
- Removable padded shoulder strap featuring an I.D. tag
- Backpackable with optional backpack strap (model #BPSTRAP)
- Convenient subway rope handle
- Lightweight shock absorbing wood frame
- Weather-resistant 1680 ballistic nylon exterior with reinforced zig-zag stitching
- Large front-side zippered pocket
- Built-in organizer with two interior sleeves to hold pens, keys, and small accessories
- QuickLock™ allows you to securely shut an empty case without zippering
- Custom strong metal hardware
- Long lasting custom molded zippers
- Durable molded rubber feet
- Soft padded velvoa lining
- Modular blocks allow fits for shorter or longer bodies
- Elastic bands to secure bass clarinet peg
- Large storage compartment with 3 separate sections• External dimensions: 37.25 x 11 x 7.75"
• Front pocket interior dimensions: 19 x 8 x 1.5"
Protec Case - Bass Clarinet