NEW John Packer Trumpet - Smith Watkins - Lightweight
We carry the silver horn. You can order it in lacquer or silver finish.
The JP351SWLT is a great choice for experienced players looking for a free-blowing large bore trumpet at a competitive price, primarily for jazz and popular music use.
The JP351SWLT was designed in collaboration with Smith-Watkins to ensure a high level of performance. A large bore instrument fitted with a specially designed nickel silver Smith-Watkins reverse leadpipe, the JP351SWLT offers players a free blowing experience and a big, powerful sound perfect for use in big bands and session music. Lightweight in design and made from a High Grade 80:20 Brass, this instrument features monel piston valves to increase reliability and and playability.
- Model: JP351SWLT, JP351SWSLT
- Key: Bb
- Bell Size: High Grade Brass - 123mm (4.84")
- Valves: Piston 3
- Bore: Large 11.938mm (0.470")
- Water Key: Lever 2
- Body: High Grade Brass
- Finish: Lacquer (JP351SWLT)
- Finish: Silver Plated (JP351SWSLT)
- Lyre Box: No
- Mouthpiece: JP 5C
- Leadpipe: Smith-Watkins Reverse design, Nickel silver
- Instrument Weight: 1.08Kg (2lb 6oz)
- Weight with case: 3.66Kg (8lb 0oz)
- Box Dimensions: 60x21x30 (23.5x8x12in)
- Boxed weight: 4.8Kg (10lb 6oz)