NEW John Packer Flugelhorn
We carry the lacquer finish. You can order in lacquer, silver, rose brass or satin finish.
* Suitable for both beginners and step-up students alike, the JP175 features a number of high quality components helping players achieve a warm and rounded sound.
* The instrument feels at home on a variety of stages including traditional brass bands, as part of a jazz ensemble or also for flugel solos in orchestral work.
Constructed of yellow brass throughout with the inclusion of a rose brass leadpipe, the JP175 easily offers players the mellow sound associated with flugel horns. The bottom sprung monel piston valves have a smooth and free action, and the 6" bell enables good sound projection. The JP175 features a 3rd valves slide trigger to assist with the accuracy of tuning, and the 3 water keys ensure easy maintenance.
- Model: JP175, JP175S, JP175ST, JP175R
- Key: Bb
- Bell Size: Yellow Brass - 152.4mm (6")
- Valves: Piston 3
- Bore: Medium-small 11mm (0.43")
- Water Key: Lever 3
- Body: Yellow Brass
- Finish: Lacquer (JP175)
- Finish: Silver Plated (JP175S)
- Finish: Satin (JP175ST)
- Finish: Rose Brass (JP175R)
- Lyre Box: No
- Mouthpiece: JP 4BFL
- Leadpipe: Rose brass
- Instrument Weight: 1.22Kg (2lb 11oz)
- Weight with case: 4.72Kg (10lb 6oz)
- Box Dimensions: 54x23x47cm (21x9x19in)
- Boxed weight: 5.64Kg (12lb 7oz)