The NUVO Toot is the sister instrument of the Dood. For a child ready to progress from the recorder, this is the perfect next step to ultimately playing the flute.
The set includes the NUVO Firstnote lip plate which can be used in the early lessons while the student is learning posture, fingering and playing simple tunes. When ready, the Firstnote can be replaced by the regular lip plate which is also included.
The Toot and Dood together can bring a whole new sound to the recorder ensemble and give younger children the chance to learn important woodwind skills at an early age. See WindStars for lots of music that can be played by the Toot and Dood.
- Next step from recorder before playing the flute
- Firstnote Lip Plate helps student get started
- Standard lip plate to learn real flute embouchure
- Silicone keys to help small fingers
- In the key of C and fully chromatic
- Plays over 1.5 octave