Cannonball 'Vintage Reborn' Tenor Sax - Brute Finish. Model: TVR-BR
See store for price of saxophone. At time of purchasing an instrument, you also get 20% off any additional accessories or supplies you want/need. Stop by any time to try it out or take a look at the other instruments we have available or can custom order from Cannonball.
Cash & Major Credit Cards Accepted. Financing Also Available, ask for details.
Rocky Mountain Music Repair
2150 W. 6th Ave. Suite E
Broomfield, CO 80020
- Fine Hand-EngravingEach Cannonball Vintage Reborn® Saxophone is hand-engraved by our specially trained artisans in Salt Lake City, Utah, USA. Each engraver goes through an apprenticeship with our master engravers for up to a year.
- Limited EditionsThe Vintage Reborn® series has standard and limited engravings. The limited engravings are produced in small quantities.
- Vintage Sound and FeelWith vintage inspired keywork, a lighter action, and semi-precious stone touch pieces to finish off the look, it is a sound and feel prefered by many of the worlds greatest players including Branford Marsalis and Marc Russo.
Vintage Reborn® Alto and Tenor Features:
- Traditional Bell
- Hand-Customized Vintage Reborn® Neck
- 9 Semi-Precious Stones
- Hand Engraved (Limited numbered edition engravings available)
- High F#
- Ribbed Construction
- Detachable Bell and Bow
- Triple-Annealed Bell, Bow, and Necks
- Italian Water-Resistant Leather Pads w/ Wool Felt
- Convex Nickel-Plated Brass Resonators
- Blued Steel Springs
- Power Forged Keys
- Upper and Lower Stack Adjustment Screws
- Adjustable Metal Thumb Hook
- Pivoting G#-Bb table mechanism
- Stabilizing Brace for Left Hand Spatula
- Relief Springs on G# and Low C# keys
- Machined One-Piece Neck Receiver
- Double Bell to Body Brace **Tenor Only**
- Hard Rubber Mouthpiece
- Hand Acoustically Customized by a Professional
As Official Cannonball dealers, we are not allowed to advertise the price online, per our contract with Cannonball. Please call/email the store to find out the price. If you "purchase" this instrument online, an invoice with the actual price will be emailed to you. We can't hold any horn until an invoice is paid, so the faster your pay your invoice the less likely someone wil come into the store and buy it before you (if that happens, we can always order another from Cannonball and it will take approx. a week to arrive). You will have 10 days to pay your invoice otherwise we will void it.