Cannonball 'Vintage Reborn' Alto Sax - Lacquer Finish. Model: AVR-L
See store for price of saxophone. At time of purchasing an instrument, you also get 20% off any additional accessories or supplies you want/need. Stop by any time to try it out or take a look at the other instruments we have available or can custom order from Cannonball.
Cash & Major Credit Cards Accepted. Financing Also Available, ask for details.
Rocky Mountain Music Repair
2150 W. 6th Ave. Suite E
Broomfield, CO 80020
- Fine Hand-EngravingEach Cannonball Vintage Reborn® Saxophone is hand-engraved by our specially trained artisans in Salt Lake City, Utah, USA. Each engraver goes through an apprenticeship with our master engravers for up to a year.
- Limited EditionsThe Vintage Reborn® series has standard and limited engravings. The limited engravings are produced in small quantities.
- Vintage Sound and FeelWith vintage inspired keywork, a lighter action, and semi-precious stone touch pieces to finish off the look, it is a sound and feel prefered by many of the worlds greatest players including Branford Marsalis and Marc Russo.
Vintage Reborn® Alto and Tenor Features:
- Traditional Bell
- Hand-Customized Vintage Reborn® Neck
- 9 Semi-Precious Stones
- Hand Engraved (Limited numbered edition engravings available)
- High F#
- Ribbed Construction
- Detachable Bell and Bow
- Triple-Annealed Bell, Bow, and Necks
- Italian Water-Resistant Leather Pads w/ Wool Felt
- Convex Nickel-Plated Brass Resonators
- Blued Steel Springs
- Power Forged Keys
- Upper and Lower Stack Adjustment Screws
- Adjustable Metal Thumb Hook
- Pivoting G#-Bb table mechanism
- Stabilizing Brace for Left Hand Spatula
- Relief Springs on G# and Low C# keys
- Machined One-Piece Neck Receiver
- Double Bell to Body Brace **Tenor Only**
- Hard Rubber Mouthpiece
- Hand Acoustically Customized by a Professional