NEW Cannonball 'Big Bell Stone Series' Bari. Sax in Black Nickel Finish. Model: B5-B
See store for price of saxophone. At time of purchasing an instrument, you also get 20% off any additional accessories or supplies you want/need. Stop by any time to try it out or take a look at the other instruments we have available or can custom order from Cannonball.
Cash & Major Credit Cards Accepted. Financing Also Available, ask for details.
Rocky Mountain Music Repair
2150 W. 6th Ave. Suite E
Broomfield, CO 80020
- Two NecksEach Cannonball Big Bell® Stone Series® Bari Saxophone comes with two necks, one in the finish of the instument, and the other silver-plated.
- Big Bell®Each Big Bell® Stone Series® model comes with our proven Big Bell® design loved by many of the greatest saxophonists in the world including Gerald Albright, Eric Darius, Najee, Paul Taylor, and many more.
- Semi-Precious StonesThe Stone Series® is adorned with semi-precious stones. These beautiful stones give the instrument a striking look, as well as changing the way the instrument resonates.
Big Bell Stone Series® Baritone Features:
- Big Bell®
- Two Hand-Customized Necks
- 17 Semi-Precious Stones
- Low A to High F#
- Guard for High F# and High E Keys
- Oversized Post Foundations
- Detachable Bell and Bow
- Triple-Annealed Bell, Bow, and Necks
- Italian Water-Resistant Leather Pads w/ Wool Felt
- Convex Nickel-Plated Brass Resonators
- Blued Steel Springs
- Power Forged Keys
- Upper and Lower Stack Adjustment Screws
- Adjustable Metal Thumb Hook
- Pivoting C#-Bb table mechanism
- Stabilizing Brace for Left Hand Spatula
- Relief Springs on G# and Low C# keys
- Machined One-Piece Neck Receiver
- Double Arms on Bell Keys
- Double Bell to Body Brace
- Hard Rubber Mouthpiece
- Hand Acoustically Customized by a Professional
As Official Cannonball dealers, we are not allowed to advertise the price online, per our contract with Cannonball. Please call/email the store to find out the price. If you "purchase" this instrument online, an invoice with the actual price will be emailed to you. We can't hold any horn until an invoice is paid, so the faster your pay your invoice the less likely someone wil come into the store and buy it before you (if that happens, we can always order another from Cannonball and it will take approx. a week to arrive). You will have 10 days to pay your invoice otherwise we will void it.