• RMMR

How To Take Care of your Brass Instrument

Before you store your brass instrument for the summer or before you go on vacation...check out this video on how to take care of it and give it a bath so when you come back to playing you won't have to deal with stuck slides and frozen pistons.


We like to say that 90% off all brass issues can be solved or prevented with giving your horn a bath and oiling/greasing your horn. .....the other 10% is caused by gravity.



4 views

2150 W. 6th Avenue,  Suite E

Broomfield, CO 80020

303-955-8064

contact@rockymountainmusicrepair.com

  • Black Facebook Icon
  • Black LinkedIn Icon
  • Black Google+ Icon

Hours:  Monday, Wednesday, Friday   3pm-6pm